»

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Two from T

So, no pictures, but I had to write these down before I forgot. Just some of those random things my kids say that make me laugh.

The boys had Thursday off of school, stayed home sick on Friday and then had the whole weekend home with T. Needless to say, I slept in on Monday morning. I heard T get up and start moving around upstairs. I figured she was playing in her room like she often does. After a little while she came down and climbed into bed with me. However she was not interested in sleeping or cuddling. She looked at me, and with genuine concern and even a little bit of alarm asked, "Mommy, where are the brothers. I look for them, but I can't find them!" I reminded her that they were at school, to which she replied (while she bonked her forehead with the heel of her hand), "Oh, I forgot!" and then she laughed at herself. =)

On Wednesday, as I was getting ready to go out, T asked me where I was going. I told her that I was going to a Baby Shower. A little while later she asked me, "Mommy, when you going to the Baby Bath?" Close, but not quite the same thing? I got a good chuckle.

2 comments:

sandals said...

So sweet and cute!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Baby bath does make more sense, we don't really ever give babies showers...