T decided to do a magic trick for us yesterday. We're not sure where she came up with the idea, but it sure gave us a good laugh. Hope it makes you chuckle a little too!
That was AWESOME! I love that trick. I loved when she thumped the hat with such vigor on the ground, outstanding. :) So cool! What a smart girl she is!
I must add, I loved that trick so much so I showed a friend here at work and she loved it so much that we had to watch twice. I think T may have found her future career! :)
4 comments:
Oh that was funny! Thanks for the laugh.
HILARIOUS!!! Very smart, too!
That was AWESOME! I love that trick. I loved when she thumped the hat with such vigor on the ground, outstanding. :) So cool! What a smart girl she is!
I must add, I loved that trick so much so I showed a friend here at work and she loved it so much that we had to watch twice. I think T may have found her future career! :)
Post a Comment