Ch is done with 2nd grade! He is soooo ready to move on (even though he did have a good year). Here he is with his buddies, and here he is celebrating with T.
We had to get one final shot of the class guinea pig - Buggy. When I sat by it, my nose reminded why we don't have one. =)
Really Cris 2 months?! (ok I may have gone that long before too) the girls are asking about your kids, and I just can't even tell them... :) Post soon ok! :)
3 comments:
Cute pics. And congrats to CH.
On another note. Your guinnea pig story reminds me. I just sold my pet turtle. Another pet that's good to look at and not buy. Lesson learned. :)
hi ta!
hgghkhjfyt765tuurgydyy5yygrtutttt7lttf775rttyr
I miss you.
Jace Hamblin
Really Cris 2 months?! (ok I may have gone that long before too) the girls are asking about your kids, and I just can't even tell them... :) Post soon ok! :)
Post a Comment