»

Friday, October 30, 2009

Craving carvings!

Here are the final products for this year's pumpkin carving night! SM had fun arranging the 'guts' into a face (named Bob and inspired by my Agatha Christie murder mystery novel hero - Hercule Poirot) as well as making a hedgehog- the glowing dots are it's spikes (much more impressive in person). Ch wanted Harry Potter, but decided to go with with the eagle/moon motif. T had to have a TIGER! Dad found this tiger pattern for her, got it started, then promptly turned it over to me =P. (Ch and T needed some help, so he thought that would be a better division of labor - give me the hard one!) Of course, I still had to have my own and I couldn't resist making a 'twilight' pumpkin this year. =) We even listened to the sound track while I carved it -much to T's delight as she danced around. The boys tolerated us =). We're (I think T is as excited as the rest of us put together times 10!) looking forward to tommorrows' festivities - ward party and trick or treating! Hope you all have a fun and safe night!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Olivia said...

I am so impressed at your pumpkin carving skills. Can you come to my house next year and give us a hand? ;)

Maren said...

That was YOUR pumpkin!? I saw it, loved it, and had no idea who made it! You got some pumpkin skills!

Karadraws said...

Good heavens. You are so talented!!!! Those are amazing.

Wes M. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.