»

Thursday, November 12, 2009

911


After Jeff left for work at Vanderbilt the other day I got a phone call from him with the opening line, "Cris, I gashed my head open!" My first thought was that he was in a car accident. Thank goodness that was not the case. However, he had gashed his head on a metal sign in the parking lot while picking up his parking stub (and he says I'm the clumsy one)! He wasn't too concerned until a minute later the blood started to trickle down the side of his head and wouldn't stop. He walked himself over to the hospital (I guess it was good he was at Vanderbilt) and they put four staples in his head- YIKES! I told him it was too bad he didn't do it before Halloween - they would have been great! So, all's well that ends well...right?....we'll wait till the bill comes. =)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: