»

Saturday, November 1, 2008

I Want Candy!


Here are some of the kids that came to trick or treat this Halloween. I always love to see the costumes, especially on the adults (do you see Fred in the background?)!

Our family had a 'Webkinz' theme going on. T was a pink poodle, Ch was a kangaroo, SM was a baboon (that was a last minute development and I'm not even sure that there is a corresponding Webkinz, but it's close enough), I was a black cat and J was a skunk - REAL skunk tail and all! (I have my Dad to 'thank' for that.) We then decided that J was 'Pepe le Peu' and I was his love interest (the painted cat). I was waiting for him to call me 'mon cheri' and dip me all night =). Woohoo!

It was a fun night with friends, food, and lots of candy. We ended the evening with dry ice bottle bombs (J bought ten pounds for the punch so we had to do something with the left overs) and 'Journey to the Center of the Earth'.



Here are our pumpkins. The kids chose 'green', as in not ripe, pumpkins. T made a cat, Ch made the owl from 'The Rats of NIHM', SM made a bird of prey (can't remember the name right now.....), and I just polka dotted mine with a drill =).

Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

sandals said...

Thanks for having us over there! You put a ton of effort into it and it didn't go unnoticed! We had a great time!

Anniemay said...

very cool jack o lanterns. sounds like a great night. the kids all looked great.

Karadraws said...

Looks and sounds awesome. All the costumes sound like they were really thought out and neat! I esp. like the sound of J's. Wow, was the skunk tail stinky? I also LOVED your drilled pumpkin, that is a cool idea and I love how it turned out. Looks Martha Stewart-ish somehow.