Here are a few of the gals from the ward who where crazy enough to go to the 12:01 AM showing of Twilight (I think we had over 30 people in our group). It was a fun movie, but as usual, not nearly as good as the book. I think the funniest part of the night was hearing all the teenaged girls scream, gasp and giggle through the movie!







2 comments:
Wow, you guys are so cool (and brave, I don't know if I'd have been able to stay awake)! I guess this post answers my question to you on my blog about whether or not you like Twilight! hahah! :) I'm jealous that you've already seen this! I've heard several reviews that say what you did, that the movie is fairly fun but nothing like the book, oh well! I bet it's still fun and I can't wait to see it. It's amazing what a commotion the guy who plays Edward is causing everywhere he goes, wow!
I am seriously jealous I wasn't there with you all.
BTW, how many times do I have to call you to actually get you to answer? I have been dying to talk with you about the movie.
Post a Comment