skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Jeff's 40!
We celebrated Jeff's 40th Birthday this weekend. Jeff actually turned 40 last week and Gary (the other guy blowing out candles) turns 40 this coming week. Gina and I had planned to do a joint surprise party for them months ago. It was a lot of fun. Jeff finally got his footie jammies and was a good sport to model them for everyone!
5 comments:
Sorry I missed it! Looks like tons of fun! Hope the guys were surprised! LOVE the jammies!
The jammies look warm. What a guy!
Happy b-day jeff. Amazing that you're 40. I remember when you and Cristina first met in Hawaii, you were what?, 25 or so?!? I still think of us all being that age. :) I hope 40 treats you well. Cris, nice cake, looks so yummy!!!
I'm so sad we missed the big event...even more sad now knowing I missed the footie pjs! Is there another showing? Happy Birthday Jeff!
Actually Gina made it. I got to do the decorations and she got the cake and invites. And just in case anyone is as slow as I was -it's a hill....hahaha!
Post a Comment