Take your pick, which expression do you like better? I think the expressions were more for the picture taking maniac mom and not for school.
Ch is hoping to have a more 'challenging' year. He has a great teacher (the one who has lots of animals in her classroom) and is looking forward to switching classes.
SM is excited to be done with elementary school, but I can't say that he is excited to go to middle school, since it involves school. =P Actually, he had a great first day and reported that he 'liked it as much as it is possible for him to 'like' school, much better than elementary."
T will miss her brothers terribly, but we plan on enjoying our 'girl time' again (our last year before Kindergarten - I'm freaking out already!). She is SOOO ready for preschool to start, but will have to wait until September (the mom's need some time to get used to the school schedule again and to get things ready).







No comments:
Post a Comment