So, T's day started off with a birthday crown from her teacher that she wore most of the day. She got to have lunch with Mom (who brought her Burger King!)
Then, it was off to the movies for her birthday party! We combined her party with one of her friends since they had the same birthday plans and were planning on inviting a lot of the same kids anyways! They both wanted to go and see 'HOP'. It was a cute movie and the kids had a lot of fun!
After the movie we got to go to the party room and have cupcakes and open presents - pretty much chaos!
Here she is as a blonde Rapunzel! This wig was a big hit! She felt like she was part of the movie and sang and danced around in it for hours. The boys just thought she looked creepy. =P I can't believe she's six!








3 comments:
I had no idea it was Tay's party too! Is this Reagan's party? Jill did the same thing for Reagan. Sorry if it was Tay's and I didn't get her anything. I didn't know.
They did celebrate together! Don't worry about it, there was a lot of last minute confusion... She was just glad to get to have Coco at her party! =)
Well,I feel terrible. By any chance, can I borrow the wig for Coco's party? I think I am going to do a "Tangled" theme...
Post a Comment