It's that time of year again - Basketball! Saturday was a good day, both boys won their games. Here is SM and his team - the Raptors. Ch made the game winning basket for his game!!! I was getting things ready at the parade, so I didn't get a picture. Hopefully, they can keep it up! They must have some Hoosier in them!
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Hoops!
It's that time of year again - Basketball! Saturday was a good day, both boys won their games. Here is SM and his team - the Raptors. Ch made the game winning basket for his game!!! I was getting things ready at the parade, so I didn't get a picture. Hopefully, they can keep it up! They must have some Hoosier in them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Looks like Vandy could use SM on the team this year! Did the shot go in? Congrats on the win.
No shot, but maybe next time. =)
Wow! They are very athletic kids--involved in everything! Way to go, boys!
Very impressive, I was always HORRIBLE at basketball and well, nearly every other sport. So, very cool that your boys play so many sports, good luck to them!
Post a Comment