skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Snow!?!
Well, we call it snow 'round these parts. We even get the day off of school for this much snow! The boys were so thrilled and T was very happy to have the company. We went over to the D's and had fun sliding down their hill until we used up all the snow. They even made us hot chocolate with marshmallows!
Here they are trying out the snowboard, not bad especially considering they really needed more snow! We had visions of them on surfboards, but oh well...

Besides getting out of school, I think this pictures shows why the boys love it when it snows. Yummy 'snowed ice'!
2 comments:
Looks like fun! That flavored snow thing looks yummy!
No wonder I hate snow. All I do is commute to work in it. I see that I need to do more sledding and eating snow in order to enjoy it! Thanks for the tips guys!
Post a Comment