»

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Triple!


Today we are highlighting Ch's game. He had a great day, and a great triple! They almost made a great comeback, but ended up losing the game.



.




Ch got an early birthday present yesterday and was just itching to try it out. He is so pleased to have his own cather's mitt! He is going to have to break it in and get used to it, but he didn't let it out of his sight most of the day - I'd say he was pretty happy!

No pictures today, but SM's team pulled it out in the end and won the game. WooHoo! SM played third base on inning and made a play that got an out! =)

5 comments:

sandals said...

My word! He's REALLY GOOD!!!

Hamblin Family said...

Hey Girl! Nice blog, maybe we can stay in touch this way. :)

Karadraws said...

OH, are they cute or what! Such tiny, tough looking baseball players. :) Sorry, hope that doesn't sound condescending. They are just so cute. :) Congrats to CH, a triple and a new mitt, nice!!

C. Stover said...

He growls at me whenever I call him cute nowdays and he's more than used to the tiny part. Baseball is pretty serious out here in MJ. These are the some of the bigger kids - they start them at 4! I'll just tell him you said he was tough =) Personally, I think he's adorable.

Karadraws said...

Yes! Definitely! He's a force to be reckoned with on the field. I can really tell! He looks great! You can tell him ALL that! :) Boy, yeah, leave out the cute and tiny parts. Even though I agree, he IS cute. Really a cutie pie! But I suppose that doesn't fit into baseball and life in general when you're a boy. Sigh. :)