»

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Chilly Nights

It's starting to get cold here, but that didn't stop us from going to the Cub and Family Campout this past weekend. We had a great time.

Fire, sticks, marshmallows, sticks, dutch oven pizza (it WAS pizza night after all), and glow sticks, sum up our camp fire. We had several rousing renditions of "Zulu Warrior" by Ch and his friend. I didn't get any picture, but I got sound. =)

Our hike the next morning wasn't too long, but we managed to find quite a few fun places. They had an Indian village, see our version of the totem pole, a ship, actually in the water, and a castle, princesses and all!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Karadraws said...

Wow, how totally cool!
Things I loved best:

I LOVE your totem pole.

I've never heard of dutch oven pizza but now that I have I'm so hungry for it. That's SO creative!!

I also love the "warrior" song, nice.

AND it's so great to see so many tents! It seems as if when we go camping here all we see are motor homes and our tiny tent in the middle. haha! So, that was exciting to see.

That looks like it was a lot of fun and you are so brave to camp in the cold!