»

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tagging???

This is not my thing, but I'll try it...just for you Amy!

8 Favorite TV shows...
1. Masterpiece Theatre
2. Murder She Wrote
3. Matlock
4. Tonight Show
5. SNL
6. Dora - not really, but I watch a lot with T
7. I've already stretched it....
8. TV?

8 Favorite Restaurants...
1. Chili's - for the awesome blossom
2. Cinco de Mayo - decent Mexican food in TN
3. Olive Garden - for the cheap lunch special
4. hmmmm...I think I'd rather cook
5.
6.
7.
8.

8 things that happened yesterday...
1. I listened to P.D. Wodehoouse's 'The Inimitable Jeeve's' while doing the rest
2. I decorated the cake for Ch Bday party
3. I decorated the house for Ch Bday party
4. I cleaned the house for Ch Bday party
5. I cleaned the house after Ch Bday party
6. I made goodie bags for Ch Bday party
7. I made birthday goodies for Ch school class
8. I blogged pictures of Ch Bday party

8 things to look forward to...
1. Fall Break from school
2. Trip to Smoky Mountains
3. cooler weather
4. pumpkins
5. Halloween
6. a nap???
7. no more birthday stuff for a while
8. Ch's baptism!

8 things I love about Fall...
1. Colorful leaves
2. Pumpkin stuff in general
3. wearing jeans again
4. Halloween
5. Thanksgiving
6. I'm still figuring out what exactly Fall is...
7.
8.

8 things on my wishlist...
1. Wish??? I think I prefer not to wish for things....maybe make a goal, but it is too depressing to wish for things (for me at least).
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

2 comments:

Karadraws said...

Hey, I thought your answers were interesting. Espcially the part about not being in to wishing. I've long since given that up. It's really cool that you are like that, I've not ran into anyone who doesn't like wishing, people usually think that's either weird or sad. It's really just that I don't like putting so much hope into something obscure out there, it leaves to much to chance, I'd rather try my hardest to make what I really want happen, happen.

C. Stover said...

I'm glad that made sense and didn't sound too scrooge-y..=)