»

Saturday, October 4, 2008

One more Tag...


Not that I was so successful with the last one, but I realized I had been tagged a while back. So, here goes nothing...

Your High School's Name- KAHUKU HIGH SCHOOL

High School Colors- Red, White & Black

High School Mascot- Red Raiders

Did you date anyone from your school?- Yeah.

What kind of car did you drive?- Car? On occasion the family van...a hot, beige Dodge Caravan. Ooohhh!

It's Friday night where are you?- Chances are - with Kara, Lil and Lee.

Were you a party animal?- What parties?

Were you considered a flirt?- Maybe...?

Were you in band, orchestra, choir, or any other group?- Band - off and on.

Were you in any clubs?- Spanish, Amity and Vibes, and as many as I could to pump up the college resume, but I don't remember much...

Did you ever get suspended or expelled?- Yikes, no way! (I never got caught!)

Can you still sing the fight song?- Of course! "In Old Kahuku stands our Alma Mater, where the salt winds blow day after day, with her doors flung wide for her sons and daughter true...." you get the picture.

Who were your favorite teachers?- Mrs. Smith in AP US History (we went to DC!) and Mr. Camit in Calculus.

Where did you sit during lunch?- Where ever my friends were.

Who did you go to Homecoming with?- ??? I honestly don't remember, but I have to assume it was Lee.

Who did you go to Prom with?- Lee - duh!

If you could go back and re-do high school would you?- Heavens no!

What do you remember about Graduation?- I remember the flower leis smelling really good and not being able to see over them after a while!

Do you plan on going to your 10 year reunion, or if you already went what was it like?- Reunion? We were/are the most disfunctional class in history. We may have had one, but who knows?

3 comments:

Karadraws said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karadraws said...

Those were such fun days! I loved them. We had so much fun didn't we?! I love that we were in so many clubs. I like your reasoning for being in them too, honestly, I just liked getting my picture in the yearbook so I'd have something to sign at the end of the year. Boy, maybe that was too honest. Haha! :) Thanks for all the amazing times in high school and since!

GO Red Raiders!

Karadraws said...

Sorry about my first comment, it was the same as the 2nd so I deleted it. Oops, don't know how i managed that. Sheesh! :)